Xtraordinary Roleplay
Xtraordinary Roleplay
Xtraordinary Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtraordinary Roleplay

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Ayame_Reiji
LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm by Yogie Setiawan

» LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson)
LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:48 pm by Tommy_Fenderson

» Lamaran Untuk Menjadi Anggota SAN News || Jonathan Vernando
LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:07 am by Jonathan_Vernandez

» [NEW] Requirement to become LSPD Officer.
LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 am by James_Rutherford

» Michael Calfucci
LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 am by James_Rutherford

» [NEW] Application Format (Update)
LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm by Steven_Ian

» [NEW] Absen anggota LSPD
LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 pm by Steven_Ian

» Formulir Pendaftaran LSPD || Jonathan_Vernando
LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 pm by James_Rutherford

» [NEW] Code number unit (Officer LSPD).
LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:06 pm by James_Rutherford

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson)

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Tommy_Fenderson

Jumlah posting : 1

LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) Empty
PostSubyek: LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson)   LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:48 pm

LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson) 5mb80x

I. PERSONAL DETAILS

1.1) Lastname:Fenderson
1.2) Firstname:Tommy
1.3) Age:24
1.4) Gender:Male
1.5) Date of Birth:05/06/1988
1.6) Place of Birth: Liverpool,England

II. ADDRESSING DETAILS

2.1) Mobile phone number:2109
2.2) House phone number: -
2.3) House address:Palomino Creek Street Number 23

III. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

3.1) Education history:South Queens Junior High School
Liverpool High School
The University of Manchester - Social Sciences
3.2) Why do you want to join the LSPD? Okay.I really need this job.I need some money for my future.I wish my family could live happy ever after with me.And last night,i was see the advertise.That said LSPD has open the recruitments section.So i send this form to you.And i think this job is really match for me.I know Social problem.Maybe i can't help you to discover the criminal's live.You know,our country has bad reputation in social education.I hope LSPD with me can have some corporation.And also,my father is a police.So i'm not affraid anymore with those gun.And my father also teach me how to create a gun and how police trace their suspects.After i graduated from my high school.I joined the conscription for 2 months.

Someday,i will change their minds who think LSPD Officer was a corruptor.Yeah i heard that like a thousand time.I'll fix that.

3.3) Why do you think we should accept you to the department? Changing people's minds about police is my vision.I also know about weapon and i licensed.I also good at social.Maybe you need someone to introgate.

Sign,

((Tommy_Fenderson))

[ Out Of Character ]

[list]1.1) Last Name:Fauzan
- First Name :Rahman
- Your current & past characters :Tommy_Fenderson
- What is your XO:RP forum account? :Tommy_Fenderson
- Have you ever roleplayed in any other RP servers? :Yes
- Your roleplay experiences (What faction you've ever been in) :Aztecas,FBI, and LSPD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

LSPD Application Form (Tommy_Fenderson)
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1